If this is gibberish to you, read the Version Control page first. To keep things working smoothly, always commit your changes before pulling/updating. Pushing is optional if you are working on something solo, but generally recommended so others can see what you're working on.
- Navigate to your repository location
cd .. //(to go up a directory) cd <directory name>
- Get new changes from repository:
hg pull hg update
- Add any new files/folders to the repository
- See any changes since your last commit:
- Commit your changes
hg commit -u "user name you want to show up" -m "commit message - be informative!"
- Push your changes to the repository
- This will prompt for you gmail user name and googlecode password (NOT your gmail password). Get this by going to code.google.com/u/<yourgmailusername> and click settings. You will need to sign in.