Once sails are designed in Sailcut CAD, it is useful to somehow export the data for construction purposes.
1. Export development to dxf
2. Use a .dxf viewer to print the developments at 1:1 scale, on wide-format paper, on a plotter.
3. Cut sail cloth along development lines for each panel.
4. Sew or glue the panels together, following overlap guidelines.
5. Add durable local reinforcement to the tack, head and clew of sail.
6 Add mast-mate, ie a bolt rope, luff sleeve, cringles, hanks, reefing lines.